Vibration Control and Analysis System
Revolutionizing Vibration Testing
PUMA (Cougar for portability) utilizes Spectral Dynamics’ innovative Computer-Aided Test Suite™ (CATS) architecture. Both take full advantage of the PC’s powerful Intel processor and Windows technology. Optimized for multi-tasking, and founded on industry connectivity and data interchange protocols, the CATS make your entire test and validation process more timely and efficient.
Versatile Test Capabilities
The Computer-Aided Test Suite™ vibration control and analysis applications were designed to meet a wide range of test requirements. With scalable hardware and software the Vibration Control and Analysis System combines the simplicity of operation
required for production screening with the power and versatility required for R&D prototype testing.
• 4 to 32 input channels with ICP
• Analysis to 40 kHz with 12,800 lines
• Scalable h/w and s/w architecture
• Powerful Multiple DSP architecture
• Comprehensive vibration test capabilities
• Extensive laboratory integration and test automation features